Savour a magical Arabian holiday in the United Arab Emirates
Holidays to the United Arab Emirates are unforgettable – from the bright lights of Dubai to the traditional opulence of Abu Dhabi. Whether you choose to stay amongst the glitz and glamour of the city, or whether you prefer a quieter desert retreat just a short drive away – there is plenty of choice here. Each emirate has its own distinctive personality and we can help you find the perfect one to suit you.
Dubai holidays are also increasingly popular, with a stunning array of luxury hotels including the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah scattered across the city and coastline. Experience this buzzing 'City of Gold' and find out just how magical Dubai holidays can be.
Click here to see our latest United Arab Emirates holiday offers.
Arabia All Inclusive holidays
Experience the wonder of the emirates and relax knowing that everything is taken care of on one of our Arabia All Inclusive holidays.
United Arab Emirates holiday highlights
• Indulge yourself in glittering Dubai - stay at one of our super-deluxe hotels; shop for bargains at the many mega-malls and souqs; and try thrilling activities, from sand skiing and dune driving in the desert to scuba diving and deep-sea game fishing on the coast.
• Abu Dhabi, a verdant oasis of parks and gardens, wide tree-lined boulevards and seafront promenades.
• The therapeutic springs and fascinating history of Ras Al Khaimah.
United Arab Emirates Honeymoons
All of our UAE hotels make for fabulous honeymoon settings, but we have specially labelled a few of our favourite, most romantic retreats that we think make the most perfect settings for your dream honeymoon in the UAE.
United Arab Emirates tailor made
With our great range of United Arab Emirates destinations, hotels and experiences, we really do have something for everyone. Our experienced Personal Travel Experts are can use their knowledge to help you create your perfect holiday from scratch. Made to measure, your bespoke holiday is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
PRICE INCLUDES :
• The services of Kuoni resident representatives (tour leaders on escorted tours) or Kuoni appointed regional agents, with English speaking staff in most of the areas featured in this brochure;
• Economy class airfares on scheduled (or charter flights) on IATA carriers and other airlines from UK as per itinerary (Air fares are based on group travel and changes of reservations are not permitted without the confirmation of Kuoni);
• Luggage allowance, as specified;
• Accommodation and sightseeing, as specified within the itinerary;
• Meals as shown under hotel and tour text;
• UK departure tax;
• Government taxes and compulsory service charges;
• Transfers to/from airport/hotels unless otherwise stated.
NOT INCLUDED :
• Visa fees, overseas airport taxes, overseas porterage, any government taxes or compulsory charges to be payable locally (these will be communicated within your documentation, where such fees are known to us);
• Optional excursions or activities booked during your holiday.